Cosmo

Cosmo
When art freaks out

maandag 25 juli 2011

.

"There was once.."

Always wondered how it would feel,
A head as empty as a balloon.

It's comparable to being high;
completely powerless, unable to control situations,
feeling light in the head,
staring without watching,
thoughts limited to everday's life.

Haaan..

Strange.

And the funny part is still to come:

My heart feels as empty,
Only the walls of it contain family and pets.
The contents is as good as air, when that one brave person enters my heart and screams, it resonates;
I can than feel my breast inflate.

Being a traveler without compass,
being a gold fish in the ocean,
having a network as big as my new roommate's: The spider
To own a social life as tumultuous as the nearest hermit's.

Yep that's me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten